Tuesday 11 February 2014

NEWS: WHAT ARE THE DOCTOR AND LEELA STARING AT?

Philip Hinchcliffe Presents Cover Released

 Can't help but wonder what the Doctor and his savage companion Leela are staring at on the cover of Big Finish's Philip Hinchcliffe Presents, scheduled to be released in September 2014. Apologies guys, it seems I did a slight typo on a previous post claiming that the series was to be released in August instead. Only a month out, but still wrong.

As for the cover, I must say that it only makes me think of one word when looking at it: Hinchcliffe. Yip! The darkly castle, full moon and striking lighting perfectly relapses me into what the Philip Hinchcliffe Era was like and fills me with hope that these two stories The Ghosts of Gralstead and The Devil's Armada will pay sufficient tribute to one of the scariest eras in Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment