Sunday 13 April 2014

FROM ME: MOONFLESH, EVIL ONE AND DARK EYES!

Just received Doctor Who Moonflesh and The Evil One.

I seriously can't wait to listen to them. A review will be close by, but for this lazy Sunday, I'm dedicating it to Big Finish and Doctor Who.

Oh and don't think I've forgotten about putting up part of Dark Eyes 2 once I finished reviewing the series. It should be up in a few days, so keep your eyes glued and if you're subscribed via Google or twitter, make sure your phones don't go wonky.

Speaking of, check out my new big Finish article over at http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/beyond-the-tv-series-audio-arcs-62312.htm if you're interested in the various story arcs Big Finish has going on.

That's all from me! Enjoy your lazy Sunday, unless it's not Sunday wherever you are. In that case, happy manic Monday or spectacular Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment