Wednesday 11 June 2014

WATCH: TRAILER FOR A CERTAIN SCIENTIFIC RAILGUN S - PART 2

New trailer released! Click and watch...

FUNimation has just released the second trailer covering episodes 13-24 of the new A Certain Scientific Railgun S scheduled to be released in July. This trailer however, is for the second DVD set which is scheduled for August of this year.



I was a little taken back since the second trailer starts out exactly like the first, but it got better the further I got along. Actually, it got much much better and by the end I wished we were in August right now. Most of the clips seen in the trailer deal with the Silent Party Arc and very few new scenes are shown of the Sister's Arc. Actually, if I had to pick out one hickup with the trailer, it would be the lack of Accelerator, but I suppose that just makes his appearance later on truly awesome!

Watch the first trailer here:

No comments:

Post a Comment